Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » RawrGamerz Gunz » Server Developments » Event Sets (in the making). (Finally, some event sets T_T.)
Event Sets (in the making).
ManyBlackPplDate: Friday, 2009-09-04, 10:36 PM | Message # 1
RawrGunz Developer
Group: Moderators
Well, I've been kinda bored doing nothing, so I just decided to try and make the event sets we've been longing. So yeah, I took the donor sets, edited them, and made the event sets. I wasn't sure whether I should continue, but Paul and Splash said I should after seeing my male version, so I've nearly completed the female/male. The only thing left to do is position the text properly, cuz it keeps screwing up a bit ingame. So yeah, here are some screenshots:

MALE SET

FEMALE SET

So yeah, tell me what you guys think, and tell me whether or not you would like these as the event sets. If not, I guess I'll try and make something else, or we'll try and find another set.

RempDate: Saturday, 2009-09-05, 1:02 AM | Message # 2
Support Game Mod
Looks like the donor set recolored o.o

Proud clan leader of •_•

G_manDate: Saturday, 2009-09-05, 3:26 AM | Message # 3
Spartan King
Group: Administrators
well he did say he took the donor sets and edited it.
But matt that looks pretty nice i think

my sexy Girlfriend :P jus look below :P :P

ManyBlackPplDate: Saturday, 2009-09-05, 3:54 AM | Message # 4
RawrGunz Developer
yeah, it's pretty much the donor set recoloured. But tbh, I don't think I've seen anybody create an actual set from scratch. Usually, people who post stuff of the sets they've made usually just take parts from different sets, take them into blender, edit them, and then re-export them. Well, I'm not sure if they do create it from scratch, but yeah. Guess I'll try something else then.

RAMPAGEDate: Saturday, 2009-09-05, 12:04 PM | Message # 5
RawrGunz Pro
Group: Users
well....
if you could add some reds or darker blue fragmentsto some places, then i'd defo look forwards to it

Tri-EdgeDate: Friday, 2009-09-11, 11:40 AM | Message # 6
RawrGunz Pro
Quote (Remp)
Looks like the donor set recolored o.o

he took the donor set and inverted it removed donor and added event winner instead,but looks nice tho still needs some improvments ,but i like white biggrin

ManyBlackPplDate: Friday, 2009-09-11, 11:50 PM | Message # 7
RawrGunz Developer
well, this is a closed project. I'm gonna restart, try and make something else, seeing as this was just a fail :o.

YoshinoDate: Saturday, 2009-09-12, 6:06 AM | Message # 8
Trial Game Mod
You srs? Dude those pants are fucking epic! D:!

MojoDate: Saturday, 2009-09-12, 2:45 PM | Message # 9
RawrGunz Owner
Group: Administrators
Could always change them into saying RG Starter, for the starter sets matt tongue
Which ima need for V3, though its a long way off xD

ManyBlackPplDate: Saturday, 2009-09-12, 3:32 PM | Message # 10
RawrGunz Developer
i could do that, but then I realized that it would be too similar to the donor set, so i'ma remake different sets for the two.

Tri-EdgeDate: Saturday, 2009-09-12, 3:32 PM | Message # 11
RawrGunz Pro
starter set is a good idea.....
i think some items r useless in shop since there are other items lower lvl and wieght and better damage and delay mostly custom ones can u balance that?

DwinnaaDate: Sunday, 2009-09-13, 8:20 PM | Message # 12
RawrGunz Pro
i like the event nicee. hope it add soon!

spacevarkenDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-23, 9:18 PM | Message # 13
RawrGunz Noobie
So Beautifull Set <3 XD

Good Luck Many Witch make it in Server

iGoogle

Im iGoogle ,, End I wanna Help you .,

DwinnaaDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-23, 9:24 PM | Message # 14
RawrGunz Pro
i like the event clothes it will add in V3.0 right..

Omg-HackerDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 4:10 AM | Message # 15
RawrGunz Pro
Group: Donator
Here is an idea. HOW ABOUT You make real sets and stop doing recolors. It takes no skill as a Dev to recolor something make your own set.

ManyBlackPplDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 4:13 AM | Message # 16
RawrGunz Developer
Quote (Omg-Hacker)
Here is an idea. HOW ABOUT You make real sets and stop doing recolors. It takes no skill as a Dev to recolor something make your own set.

woohoo hacker is back, and once again, is incapable of reading ^^. How bout you learn to read first before making a fool of yourself?

Quote (ManyBlackPpl)
So yeah, I took the donor sets, edited them, and made the event sets.

Quote (ManyBlackPpl)
well, this is a closed project. I'm gonna restart, try and make something else, seeing as this was just a fail :o.

besides, I don't really see you doing anything, so your really not one to judge. Plus this was something I made out of boredom, and I'm not really an item dev type if you haven't noticed. And yeah, I know it doesn't take any skill, unless of course we're talking about having both the donor set, and the recoloured version of it in the same client, but fully functional. That requires some dev knowledge.

VirusDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 4:19 AM | Message # 17
RawrGunz Starter
Looks good I think.

IGN'S:
Virus-Viper
Zelius-EqualRights

Omg-HackerDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 4:19 AM | Message # 18
RawrGunz Pro
I can judge I am not a developer here and if I was I would still be better than you. Did I say I make sets ? Nope. Did you say you can? Yes. I can do the same recolors as you and I can make them better if I wanted. All you did was use the same set that ever server uses for donator set. Get some real new items here. And I can read just fine.

ManyBlackPplDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 4:26 AM | Message # 19
RawrGunz Developer
Quote (Omg-Hacker)
I can judge I am not a developer here and if I was I would still be better than you. Did I say I make sets ? Nope. Did you say you can? Yes. I can do the same recolors as you and I can make them better if I wanted. All you did was use the same set that ever server uses for donator set. Get some real new items here. And I can read just fine.

lol you think you can be a better dev then me? I've seen absolutely umm nothing from you. And No i did not say I can make sets. I did say that I TRIED to make a set. I did not however say I knew how to make them. If you read some of my previous posts, you would have seen that even I was wondering how people actually made sets. And once again I'm NOT an item dev. That was something I did out of boredom, and just to see how it would turn out. Oh, and if you're up to prove that you're a better dev than me, then I'm up for the challenge.

Omg-HackerDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 4:28 AM | Message # 20
RawrGunz Pro
Okay then. What kind of Dev are you and if you say coding then yes I would be a better dev cause I know 100% I'm a better coder than some 13 year old kid lol

Forum » RawrGamerz Gunz » Server Developments » Event Sets (in the making). (Finally, some event sets T_T.)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024