Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » RawrGamerz Gunz » Server Developments » Event Sets (in the making). (Finally, some event sets T_T.)
Event Sets (in the making).
ManyBlackPplDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 4:32 AM | Message # 21
RawrGunz Developer
Group: Moderators
no I'm not the coding type of dev, but I am some what of a map dev. I can asm, I'm knowledgeable in php (i can edit pre-made stuff, not create something complex from scratch), and seriously, pulling out the age card, to try and prove your better than someone else, just proves how much you love to feel better than kids younger than you. Probably cuz you feel like a little kid to the people you're around.

Omg-HackerDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 4:34 AM | Message # 22
RawrGunz Pro
Group: Donator
Lol. I don't get picked on I said your age because it shows the difference and how much more experience I have then you. Lol.

ManyBlackPplDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 4:36 AM | Message # 23
RawrGunz Developer
Quote (Omg-Hacker)
Lol. I don't get picked on I said your age because it shows the difference and how much more experience I have then you. Lol.

really? Cuz to me it sounded like you were trying to pick on me. Btw I'm not 13. I'm 14 heh heh smile

Omg-HackerDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 4:37 AM | Message # 24
RawrGunz Pro
Sorry for my mistake but the last time I was at Rawr you were 13 I think. And I am not picking on you. That would be immature and stupid. I'm telling you my thoughts if you don't like them don't listen kay?

ManyBlackPplDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 4:48 AM | Message # 25
RawrGunz Developer
Hell, I could care less for your opinions, and how I feel about them. Anyways, I'm not gonna bother arguing with you. I've already said it several times before, I'm not an item dev. This was just a recolour, and nothing more. I wasn't expecting it to gain any recognition what so ever. Though you say you don't like picking on people, because you think it's immature. Here's what I think. You're lying. Why would I think that? Because, there are plenty of topics in this section, all that have various releases. Yet, the only one you decided to post on is the one that was a crap release (it wasn't even a release). You've done this on several other sections of the forums as well. You try and find the topics that in your mind fail hard, and then you post about how stupid they are. You were like this back when you were on RG before as well. I've never once seen you post on a topic with a good release, and talk about how it was a good release. But that's what I think. Feel free to say what you'd like to say about this post, but your words aren't really gonna change my mind, because even you can probably see the logic behind my thinking.

Omg-HackerDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 5:06 AM | Message # 26
RawrGunz Pro
Maybe if people weren't so stupid and idiotic I wouldn't have to tell them about it? like you for instance most things that come out of your mouth is fucking pointless and stupid. If you don't want someone saying anything negative about your fail recolors DON'T POST THEM. Okay kid? Go cry to mommy now please.

ExercitusDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 10:05 AM | Message # 27
RawrGunz Fan
Group: Users
Seriously, who cares if he re-edited it. He tried, and he may be a kid, atleast he isn't a fucking 40 year old guy playing a KID's game and says 'skid, kid i pwn'.

ManyBlackPplDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 3:49 PM | Message # 28
RawrGunz Developer
lol i doubt he bothered reading. He likes picking on any1 younger than him for whatever reason. I'm not crying at all, if you read before, I could care less for what you thought. It's just, you've NEVER posted on any sort of thread that was good, and commented on how good it was. You only try and find threads that have bad sht in them, and post on how horrible they are. I dont care if you post on a thread because it's bad, and say how horrible it is, as long as you have the guts to say how nice something is on a different thread. I mean really, that just shows you try and bring people down.

Omg-HackerDate: Monday, 2009-09-28, 1:08 AM | Message # 29
RawrGunz Pro
I'm a bully cry sad Go tell a teacher

ManyBlackPplDate: Monday, 2009-09-28, 1:09 AM | Message # 30
RawrGunz Developer
/tells mommy. "Mommy Omg-Hacker is being mean to me D:" Lol bored >.>

Omg-HackerDate: Monday, 2009-09-28, 1:11 AM | Message # 31
RawrGunz Pro
Lol'd

10 Char.

SNSDxSnowDate: Monday, 2009-09-28, 3:11 AM | Message # 32
RawrGunz Pro
idk kind of sexy happy

JustinDate: Monday, 2009-09-28, 6:59 PM | Message # 33
RawrGunz Pro
the set is similar to the donar set. for the girl hat you shuld change the head. make it like trinity's head for event set.

ManyBlackPplDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-29, 0:10 AM | Message # 34
RawrGunz Developer
Quote (Justin)
the set is similar to the donar set. for the girl hat you shuld change the head. make it like trinity's head for event set.

*sigh*, more people who don't read >.<

AdamDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 4:25 AM | Message # 35
RawrGunz Noobie
Quote (ManyBlackPpl)
Hell, I could care less for your opinions, and how I feel about them

Ok, for every other fucking retarded person out there who makes the same mistake as Matt....

IT'S NOT I COULD CARE LESS, THAT MEANS YOU CARE, AND YOU COULD CARE A LITTLE BIT LESS.

IT'S FUCKING "I COULDN'T CARE LESS"

FUCK MY ARSE, USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD

Wow, that sounded wrong. But still, fucking think about it, not having a go at you or anything, well yeah I am but fuck, man.. That shit really fucking rages me.

ManyBlackPplDate: Thursday, 2009-10-15, 0:38 AM | Message # 36
RawrGunz Developer
Quote (Adam)
Ok, for every other fucking retarded person out there who makes the same mistake as Matt....

IT'S NOT I COULD CARE LESS, THAT MEANS YOU CARE, AND YOU COULD CARE A LITTLE BIT LESS.

Wow, that sounded wrong. But still, fucking think about it, not having a go at you or anything, well yeah I am but fuck, man.. That shit really fucking rages me.

holy sht adam, calm yourself. Who the shit said that I didn't care for his opinion? Of course I do. I care for everyone's opinion. It's just that I care less for his opinion. I know english man, it's my first language >.>. And don't call me a fucking retard. Besides, these are forums. Not real life. Nobody's going to kill you if you make random mistakes/are too lazy to type out the full word. As long as your able to convey your message across it doesn't matter at all. Besides, when the hell did you become the grammar police. The last time I checked, you were talking like you were making loads of mistakes. Besides, you want to obsess over grammar? That's fine with me:

Quote (Adam)

"It's not I could care less, that means you care, and you could care a little bit less", is not only a run-on sentence, but also contains comma splicing. Also you should be using quotation marks when quoting. Here's the proper phrase: "It's not "I could care less"; that phrase means that you do care a little bit, but not a lot."

Jeez, I'm not trying to be a grammar police, but I'm showing you that not even you are gonna be talking properly on the forums. So get a grip, stop trying to act smart, and stop spamming topics with off-topic discussions about grammar, unless something someone says truly does not make any sense at all what so ever.

Forum » RawrGamerz Gunz » Server Developments » Event Sets (in the making). (Finally, some event sets T_T.)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024