Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » Random » Spamage » Gamaica (aaaa)
Gamaica
[F]BatteryDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 8:28 PM | Message # 1
Blonde
Group: Users
1: Johan dont edit my poll plox and there was no reason to close it...
and for last time
all idiots if the only reason you all have is he isnt fully english...give me a real reason..
2: blah@allofyu

ExercitusDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 8:59 PM | Message # 2
RawrGunz Fan
Holy shit, you still don't understand it?

Well, if you spoke English good, I'd be able to understand you.
You know what, I'll expose your entire personality, right now.

First of all, your immature. You can't take anyone's opinions to heart the first time, and get mad.
2nd of all, you are basically asking for a 2nd chance at being staff. And, I found that approach an incorrect way to go about it. You should have reapplied.
3rd of all, you think your special, and don't need to make a new app, and get re-hired immediately?
4th of all, your ignorant, you can't accept people's opinions, and then argue with them constantly, especially LT and I who have the strongest opinion against you. It shows.
5th of all, your English is terrible, and your IQ must be around 10 to not comprehend this post.
6th of all, If I had just accepted you, would be like, thanks for the support. We denied you and your like, WTF OMG NO, I WONT GET GM CUZ OF YOU GUYS, YOU SUCK LMFAO.
7th of all, you can't be professional at all with the attitude you have.
8th of all, your attitude sucks ass, period.
9th of all, you act like a lie about you and say POST PROOF. Look man, I have a 2 screenshots of you getting upset in the chatbox. I think it's enough.
10th of all, you racially insulted a friend of mine.

BREAK: You should be banned for the 10th reason

11th of all, You can't communicate well with others, a GREAT asset to GMs who get complaints day-in and day-out. You'd be overwhelmed.
12th of all, Your persistence of trying to get people to like you despite hating you isn't getting you anywhere, give up.
13th of all, and this is very important. Your my 2 year old little bitch.

You can't take fucking critisizm, I bet you would d/c someone right away, or go yell at him, if someone told you you aren't good.
LERAN ENGISLIHS PLSS. My 1st language is Dutch, my second is Urdu. Then, it's English. I'm 14 years old, never got English classes on basic. I only had 2 years English classes, and yet, amagawd, my English is better then yours! (Not to forget I can read Arabic and Greek. GG)
Not mature at all. (I'm new, first impression is like 'ew, how'd he get GM'.)
You can't deal with it if you get fired.
I think you're after power. You got GM, you failed. Now you are begging to get it again, making a topic with 'omg i should be rehired, no?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? yes i want my powers back pls '

His English.. :

LERAN ENGISLIHS PLSS. My 1st language is Dutch, my second is Urdu. Then, it's English. I'm 14 years old, never got English classes on basic. I only had 2 years English classes, and yet, amagawd, my English is better then yours! (Not to forget I can read Arabic and Greek. GG)

Look, I'm only 14, he's 16. I got 5 languages at school, including Latin and Greek. I never got taught how to speak English, till I went to High School.
All around, he sucks. smile

SplashDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 9:53 PM | Message # 3
Head Community Management
Group: Administrators
Quote (gamaica)
OMG th thread rehired i just wanted to know what will splash do rehire or no and A BIG WAR HERE BEGANED NAD BTW LT gratz u made all hates me ty . end of the poll no more replies plz

Lucky me i got haters now happy About time . If you got complaints about me then go ahead feel free and post them .

Tri-EdgeDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 10:33 PM | Message # 4
RawrGunz Pro
Group: Moderators
ppl r kinda offensive i feel bad for him , ppl should b neutral at him. Ur basicaly ripping him off, enuf wat happened to him already. all in sayin is t guys made a big prob outta nothin.

DwinnaaDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 10:36 PM | Message # 5
RawrGunz Pro
it's not nothing rico

SplashDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 10:47 PM | Message # 6
Funnyest thing is , this all would not have come to the attention if he did not wanted his GM powers back . Ohh well no replys from me anymore happy I'm one of his .. How'd he call it again? "Haters". Fine with me everyone got right on a opinion.

Tri-EdgeDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 10:50 PM | Message # 7
RawrGunz Pro
ppl thats not the way to do it the ryt way it shud b "better luck next time " even if ther's not another time.
not like "FUCK OFF" which will piss him off and any1 else treated that way would eventually leave the game.

SplashDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 10:53 PM | Message # 8
I aint telling him to fuck off.. I'm not even a hater of him even while he thinks that. Yes i made the decision about the removement of GM status . But gm is a privilege not a right. Those who derserve it shalll get it. Its not a status symbol. Its an extra to keep the server running .

LTrikkyZeeDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 11:10 PM | Message # 9
Da GFX Pro
Group: Blocked
Rico, he asked a question, i replied with all truth and kindness to it the first time, till he started bitching around. If he wants to bitch around that aint my problem.

-----LT BABY!

-----
LT For ur GFX Needs. PM me or Add my msn, LTrikkyZee@hotmail.com

gamaicaDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 11:48 PM | Message # 10
RawrGunz Pro
Quote (LTrikkyZee)
i replied with all truth and kindness to it the first time

lol O:)

VOTE FOR RAWR GUNZ EVERY DAY :D

LucienWolfDate: Saturday, 2009-09-26, 1:53 AM | Message # 11
RawrGunz 1337 member
Quote (Tri-Edge)
ppl thats not the way to do it the ryt way it shud b "better luck next time " even if ther's not another time.
not like "FUCK OFF" which will piss him off and any1 else treated that way would eventually leave the game.

It's not my fault if the poor guy can't understand that I said.. "I don't want you to be GM" and then take it like 30 notches up.

Added (2009-09-26, 1:53 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (|F|Battery)
1: Johan dont edit my poll plox and there was no reason to close it...
and for last time
all idiots if the only reason you all have is he isnt fully english...give me a real reason..
2: blah@allofyu

Your starting to get on my nerves. Go read the fucking threads thoroughly, stop having butt sex with your gay mates and READ. It DOESN'T just say his English.

It's so much more. I have nothing else to say but....

Have a Nice Day

Message edited by LucienWolf - Saturday, 2009-09-26, 1:53 AM

LTrikkyZeeDate: Saturday, 2009-09-26, 5:36 AM | Message # 12
Da GFX Pro
Group: Blocked
Bleh, when i critisize, no1 accepts it, then they start bitching with my ass. which ticks me off.

-----LT BABY!

-----
LT For ur GFX Needs. PM me or Add my msn, LTrikkyZee@hotmail.com

[F]BatteryDate: Saturday, 2009-09-26, 10:06 PM | Message # 13
Blonde
Quote (LucienWolf)
Your starting to get on my nerves

im not doing anything QQ just saying all stfu about gamaica whats done is done stop bitching...

LucienWolfDate: Saturday, 2009-09-26, 11:59 PM | Message # 14
RawrGunz 1337 member
Quote (|F|Battery)
im not doing anything QQ just saying all stfu about gamaica whats done is done stop bitching...

Then shut your fucking fatass fake female lips then. Again, more people to not let shit die, and your not. This thread was about to fall cause noone cares anymore, and you put your 2 cents in.

Sometimes, shit doesn't go your way. For now, Gamaica didn't get GM, and I don't see why your hating on us still for the fact he aint getting it.

I predict in within the next few days, you'll reply. If you reply, then what I'm thinking is right.

[F]BatteryDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 0:11 AM | Message # 15
Blonde
Quote (LucienWolf)
Then shut your fucking fatass fake female lips then

lol? sumones mad at me for nothing jeez

RempDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 0:13 AM | Message # 16
Support Game Mod
Quote (LucienWolf)
im not doing anything QQ just saying all stfu about gamaica WHATS DONE IS DONE stop bitching...

Understandable...
Quote (|F|Battery)

Oh waiitttttttttt, I'm feeling some hypocritical words coming along.

Proud clan leader of •_•

LucienWolfDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 0:14 AM | Message # 17
RawrGunz 1337 member
Remp, you got a forum power to move this to trash and lock? Thats the best suggestion for this mess.

[F]BatteryDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 0:16 AM | Message # 18
Blonde
lol wow...
calm down dam
and remp...
Quote (Remp)
Quote (LucienWolf)
im not doing anything QQ just saying all stfu about gamaica WHATS DONE IS DONE stop bitching...

i wrote this...not lucien xD

LucienWolfDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 0:18 AM | Message # 19
RawrGunz 1337 member
Yeah, the quote button is messed up, I see that alot.

JustinDate: Monday, 2009-09-28, 3:34 AM | Message # 20
RawrGunz Pro
its a game. who really gives a shit about correct english and grammer. its a pain in the freaking ass angry to type everything out

Forum » Random » Spamage » Gamaica (aaaa)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024