Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » Random » Spamage » [Guide]How to download & register RawrGunZ (Read this if your having any kind of problems)
[Guide]How to download & register RawrGunZ
FancyPantsDate: Saturday, 2009-09-05, 2:59 PM | Message # 1
Carrot Overlord
Group: Moderators
Guide for downloading & registering

This is basically a fairly simple guide that will provide help to those who do not know how to either download or register for Rawr GunZ.

Im having problems finding the download page

Having problems with finding our download page?
I have marked the download page with an arrow on the lower picture...

I also reccomend that you use Mirror 1 for downloading GunZ since its the fastest (unless you have a premium account on the other two sites)

When i downloaded the game an error came up saying that the file is corrupted. What now?

Well this problem isn't that serius. It just means the download went wrong somewhere. So what you should do is just download GunZ again either from the same mirror or another (i highly reccomend you don't play games while downloading this since its the most common reason for this error). If it happens multiple times even when you aren't playing games then use another mirror and it should work 100%. (the most common issue is that the Oblivion map is corrupted so just redownload the game)

The register page isn't working/always gets an error. What now?

This is very common at the moment since the link to the register page on the main site is broken. So just use this following link to register : www.rawrgunz.com/register.php and it will work.

I can't find the registration link for the forums

Well I have posted a picture so you can clearly see where the registration link is (yea you have to look good to see it). Have fun on the forums

If you have any further questions feel free to ask any of our staff members.

Best Regards
FancyPants

Message edited by FancyPants - Saturday, 2009-09-05, 3:24 PM

Forum » Random » Spamage » [Guide]How to download & register RawrGunZ (Read this if your having any kind of problems)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024