Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » RawrGamerz Community » Introductions & Goodbyes » About me -------> Nik
About me -------> Nik
emukidnikDate: Saturday, 2009-05-02, 8:04 PM | Message # 1
RawrGunz Beginner
Group: Users
SOOOO my name is obviously Nik Gregory ummm I have a majorly GAY obsession with Cloud Strife as.... in like if he were real i would try so hard to turn him gay... FER ME!!!! ummm that would be my username in game so if you see Cloud that would be me I absolutly love Gunz it brought me and The love of my life together I know it sounds weird but ahhhh well i don't really care she means lots (GAWDESS) ummmm yeahh...... ?I don't really ego in game because its noobish I know im pro and thats all that matters and I know that im only this good because I have no life.... XD and im happy with that I guess ummm I skateboard I play guitar ..... I LOVE MUSIC I AM a person who cannot live a day without my music or i get really depressed and.... when I get depressed I get REALLY depresssed ummmmm I love acrobatics I can do backflips off walls on the ground and free run I over all am kinda nice to everybody O IMPORTANT THING YOU NEEED!! TO KNOW I am bisexual but what ever I say to you isn't me hitting on you or anything I'm just kinda a playfull person so.... don't hate me because of that... because if you do you would fail to learn im a pretty okay guy ( so i've heard) and if you hate me because im Bisexual than your really immuture ( i don't believe in sex with the same sex) EWWWW well....... all I have to say is that this is me accecpt me or hate me

Added (2009-05-02, 9:04 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
ok everything you have read above just ignor...... ill be stright up honest with you Im not as cool as i try to make it seem, my days consist of crying alot because i have nothing to look forward to.... lots of ppl in the server hate me so... i guess... screw u i dont care I put others in front of my self.... which i guess is wrong and I'm depressed all of the time .... so don't even waste your time I screw to many things up anyway if I did somthing to piss any of you off im sorry.... its my nature I guess... besides.... none of you truly know me.... which is why you guys do talk to me you don't know the real me you may know what i look like but.... you have no idea what i am like and for the 2 people that mean the most to me at this time..... Im so sorry.... but like i said its my nature, the way i was raised.... if you can call it that..... I just can't sit there and put on a fake smile anymore or a happier than apperance act any more...... I would like you all to be able to talk to me about your problems because im good with solving others but not my own.... but I guess it doesn't even matter like i said above is just a lie a fake act I put on to make you all like me but i don't really care...... and about my sexual orrientation... well change in plans..... I do nothing but hurt people or get hurt by others so..... im thinking about the unisexual path..... but..... I guses thats really all i have to let you know is that I lied to you all im not this amazing person everybody thinks I am and Im not the happy go lucky guy it may seem to be........ sorry.... (again)

Message edited by emukidnik - Saturday, 2009-05-02, 8:31 PM

DarkopolisDate: Sunday, 2009-05-03, 2:39 PM | Message # 2
RawrGunz Pro
Aw....don't say that,I believe your great in many ways if you would just express it to us.Just process yourself and the community and we'll see how it goes after.Come on,being active is the first part of this whole place.Just hang in there and just try,but don't push yourself.Good luck.

Someone make me a prolar one PLEASE!

Message edited by Darkopolis - Sunday, 2009-05-03, 2:41 PM

GraphiDate: Sunday, 2009-05-03, 2:57 PM | Message # 3
eSOBe
Don't feel likes read that all ;O
xd

[F]BatteryDate: Sunday, 2009-06-07, 6:13 PM | Message # 4
Blonde
Umm hey nik..

emukidnikDate: Sunday, 2009-06-07, 6:16 PM | Message # 5
RawrGunz Beginner
ummm.... hi? have i met u befor or somthing? u seem really familar.......? i know u somehow.........

[F]BatteryDate: Sunday, 2009-06-07, 6:17 PM | Message # 6
Blonde
Idk ;]

emukidnikDate: Sunday, 2009-06-07, 6:22 PM | Message # 7
RawrGunz Beginner
Idk if I have but you seem really familar for some weird reason.... idk ill figure it out later im to Tired right now =D but thanks for the post and your rep is stirght up retarted lol i've been on rawr pretty much since it started and you have more rep than I do.... its only cuz you have boobs which is stupid XD lol but idk I know you somehow

[F]BatteryDate: Sunday, 2009-06-07, 7:54 PM | Message # 8
Blonde
LOL ur so nice xD

emukidnikDate: Monday, 2009-06-08, 8:38 AM | Message # 9
RawrGunz Beginner
Nah your cool with me i just think this site may be a little... SEXIST!!!!! cuz... i tell you what.... i put all of my daily makeup on get my double 0 Skinny Girl Pants and my tight shirt and I do my hair perfect and I go either A.Get a boob job or B. Use socks and then make a new account chances are I have as much reputation as you or possibly more (ill show more skin lol XD) but no your cool didn't mean to affend

[F]BatteryDate: Monday, 2009-06-08, 8:02 PM | Message # 10
Blonde
Lol u didnt affend meh ;]

HorrorDate: Monday, 2009-06-08, 9:45 PM | Message # 11
RawrGunz Average Player
Sup nik

Vote for Rawr

[F]BatteryDate: Monday, 2009-06-08, 10:16 PM | Message # 12
Blonde