Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » RawrGamerz Community » Introductions & Goodbyes » Goodbye I Guess (IDC Really...)
Goodbye I Guess
Murphboy7Date: Friday, 2009-05-08, 8:59 PM | Message # 41
RawrGunz Starter
Group: Users
If any of you thought I'm quitting because of me not getting a shot at GM, I could care less, I was just pointing out the fact that private servers are more for the friends of the owners... which its true, for god's fucking sake stop acting your a fucking badass who talks about how fucking bad i am and how good this server is when all you do is kiss its ass... fucking assholes... this is exactly why i wanted to quit this server, cause of assholes who kiss up to it so THEY can get GM... fuck that shit, id rather lay ijji... and ijji sux

Murphboy7

Characters:
ShadedGlory

It's my OM-NOM and I want it NOW!

Message edited by Murphboy7 - Friday, 2009-05-08, 9:01 PM

KinkykotsuDate: Friday, 2009-05-08, 11:06 PM | Message # 42
Group: Removed

Aye son, play ijji wit me. ;]

BoredlizDate: Friday, 2009-05-08, 11:50 PM | Message # 43
Cucumber lady
i dont understand wat ur fighting about murph.. and.. who kisses the gms ass? like.. idk wat ur talking about srsly xD

KinkykotsuDate: Saturday, 2009-05-09, 4:44 AM | Message # 44

Tchh cmon Liz, you said the same thing back in Ani.

XxDartexXDate: Saturday, 2009-05-09, 7:26 AM | Message # 45
RawrGunz Addict
Quote (Kinkykotsu)
dont understand wat ur fighting about murph.. and.. who kisses the gms ass? like.. idk wat ur talking about srsly xD

Basically without any vulgar words, he doesnt like private servers since the owner would probably pick their friends in the staff spot. Or if some outsider wants to be a staff member they would work hard to be friends with the already staff members and not being themselves and sucking up

Prolar Lizzy~!

emukidnikDate: Saturday, 2009-05-09, 8:44 AM | Message # 46
RawrGunz Beginner
Okay im sorry but it looks like I need to be the asshole out of all of you okay first off dude.... STFU and quit crying honestly if your friend really cared about getting HGM then why the hell isn't he complaining on theses forums and why are you doing it for him remember when you said "its just a bunch of asskissing?" well I think you are kissing your friends ass and blowing the damn kid seriously stfu you need to realize that maybe the way GM's are choosen the way they are, first off the owner trust that person not to fuk up his server and will acutally show progression and some are choosen for highly talented skills however.... your friend is not one of them soo.... acutally dude I have played with you a couple of times in the game and you seemed to have a great time soooo I'm guessing you just wanted somthing to bitch about... but honestly dude you need to shut up I honestly don't care if you contiune playing only because we can replace you sooooo easily and.... honestly I'm hopeing we do and besides private servers (especially this one) are way better than any gunz only because you can play with friends all of the time and its just a helping community (other than me I hate you) so... im sorry dude but everybody here was holding back what they wanted to say and it appears im the only kid with balls to speak out...... so Later

G_manDate: Saturday, 2009-05-09, 11:27 AM | Message # 47
Spartan King
Group: Administrators
Quote (emukidnik)
Okay im sorry but it looks like I need to be the asshole out of all of you okay first off dude.... STFU and quit crying honestly if your friend really cared about getting HGM then why the hell isn't he complaining on theses forums and why are you doing it for him remember when you said "its just a bunch of asskissing?" well I think you are kissing your friends ass and blowing the damn kid seriously stfu you need to realize that maybe the way GM's are choosen the way they are, first off the owner trust that person not to fuk up his server and will acutally show progression and some are choosen for highly talented skills however.... your friend is not one of them soo.... acutally dude I have played with you a couple of times in the game and you seemed to have a great time soooo I'm guessing you just wanted somthing to bitch about... but honestly dude you need to shut up I honestly don't care if you contiune playing only because we can replace you sooooo easily and.... honestly I'm hopeing we do and besides private servers (especially this one) are way better than any gunz only because you can play with friends all of the time and its just a helping community (other than me I hate you) so... im sorry dude but everybody here was holding back what they wanted to say and it appears im the only kid with balls to speak out...... so Later

ok i havent read this but nik type less, every fukin reply you post has be an essay , you make me read sad :(

my sexy Girlfriend :P jus look below :P :P

BoredlizDate: Saturday, 2009-05-09, 3:44 PM | Message # 48
Cucumber lady
lmao i can't believe i read all of that wow nik. lmao i guess i agree with u cus .. idk but anyways.... biggrin

XxDartexXDate: Saturday, 2009-05-09, 3:47 PM | Message # 49
RawrGunz Addict
Quote (G_man)
ok i havent read this but nik type less, every fukin reply you post has be an essay , you make me read sad sad

He has sensitive eyes, please dont ruin them, hes gonna go blind if he reads more than 100 words in a minute.

Prolar Lizzy~!

BoredlizDate: Saturday, 2009-05-09, 4:47 PM | Message # 50
Cucumber lady
LMAO good one darte.. its not sensitive eyes its just retardation. trust me... he has it

XxDartexXDate: Saturday, 2009-05-09, 5:47 PM | Message # 51
RawrGunz Addict
Quote (Boredliz)
LMAO good one darte.. its not sensitive eyes its just retardation. trust me... he has it

Haha, so..hm..how many books did he read in his lifetime so far?

Prolar Lizzy~!

BoredlizDate: Saturday, 2009-05-09, 8:31 PM | Message # 52
Cucumber lady
like probs.. half of one LMAO. wat a loser.

XxDartexXDate: Saturday, 2009-05-09, 8:58 PM | Message # 53
RawrGunz Addict
Haha, I wonder how he knows what to buy when he goes to to the shopping mall...

Prolar Lizzy~!

KinkykotsuDate: Saturday, 2009-05-09, 10:58 PM | Message # 54

Skim skim skim is the key to success for AP exams.

G_manDate: Sunday, 2009-05-10, 2:04 AM | Message # 55
Spartan King
Group: Administrators
Quote (Boredliz)

liz dont yu even start
ur the one who suffers from retardation fits soo in ur facee biatch

no books reading is fukin boring, go watch a movie insteadd

my sexy Girlfriend :P jus look below :P :P

BoredlizDate: Sunday, 2009-05-10, 3:16 AM | Message # 56
Cucumber lady
watcha movie bcus u cant read. do it..

NiggapleaseDate: Friday, 2009-05-15, 2:17 AM | Message # 57

Uninstall.

[F]BatteryDate: Sunday, 2009-06-07, 6:04 PM | Message # 58
Blonde
How dont u like this server? rofl? but ok bye

HorrorDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 2:42 PM | Message # 59
RawrGunz Average Player
Peace

Vote for Rawr

[F]BatteryDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 2:42 PM | Message # 60
Blonde
Cyah

Forum » RawrGamerz Community » Introductions & Goodbyes » Goodbye I Guess (IDC Really...)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024