Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » RawrGamerz Community » Suggestions & Complaints » BUGS & COMPLAINTS (This is where to post any negativities of version 2.)
BUGS & COMPLAINTS
ManyBlackPplDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 1:34 AM | Message # 1
RawrGunz Developer
Group: Moderators
Well, since version 2 didn't turn out to be the epic turn around for rawr gunz (although in my opinion it was a great improvement), I've decided to make this thread, as many players have been complaining about the new version. So, if you find any bugs in version 2, or have any complaints about version 2, please post your complaints in this thread. That way, we do not have thread spam in this section of the forums. Also, if the bug/complaint you have about version 2 has already been posted in this thread, please do not post the same complaint/bug. It's pointless to point out the exact same thing, and the only thing it does is make everything messier. Also, please do not post unrelated complaints such as "people are egoing too much" or "there's too much QQ". This thread is restricted only towards complaints/bugs about the game, and NOTHING ELSE.

So, to begin this bug/complaint thread, here are a couple of general comlpaints I have heard going on through rawr gunz the past day.

-Version 2 is laggier than version 1.6.
-The swords/daggers are messed up.
-the game interface (lobby/gameroom) are messed up; it's hard to read text in the chatbox in the lobby/game room.

If you have any other complaints or if you find any other bugs, please post them here.

Oh, and as a side note, we are also aware that certain items in the game lag other players, but I personally do not lag at all, in version 2, no matter what item I'm wearing, so it is difficult for us to pinpoint which items cause lag. If you lag with a particular item, please post which item you are lagging with. So far, we know that the chainsaw blade (level 75 sword) is a laggy item.

Well that's it, so start posting all your bugs & complaints so we can make version 2 even better smile

AlphaMaleDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 3:21 PM | Message # 2
RawrGunz Pro
Group: Users
several people were saying about freya's enchanton (shotgun) of screen lag when it is been aimed at an opponent....

also with the inf bulletwholes, when someone looks at a specific wall that have high amount of bullet holes can screen lag...

Added (2009-07-26, 4:21 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
also the new quests: ghost, palpow, etc., etc. would need to be off limits too because theres constantly d/c's. ....

Message edited by AlphaMale - Sunday, 2009-07-26, 2:27 AM

G_manDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 7:32 PM | Message # 3
Spartan King
Group: Administrators
i heard the bullet holes didnt make them lag and was just ydaii,
Also my opinions
Snipers to be removed or lower dmg and 1 ammo or somefin since you can shoot right away
Rockets to reduce dmg i think especially the event one's
Shotguns are nicely balanced but i think the higher lvl one's need big more ammo i.e 8 bullets instead of the usual 5 for like lvl 70+ guns

my sexy Girlfriend :P jus look below :P :P

LucienWolfDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 7:58 PM | Message # 4
RawrGunz 1337 member
Yeah, I like the automatic shoot for the sniper. Since you can get the Slash Shot ezier to use.
I haven't experience much lag at all, but if I can with those developers, since I have an "ez-to-lag" system here, I thought maybe I can help you.

And if ANYONE has played with me on Ijji's, you would know. In a room with just 2 people in quest, I'll have 1k-2k ping(besides the normal 999). If I enter a room of 6 people, I'll have an instantaneous 1k ping. If not alot more.

If you put the bullets down to 1, the damage should rise a slight amount for balancing purposes. As of right now, it'll take the level 60 sniper 2 shots if perfect aim.

I don't like the lobby interface, it should be toned down a bit, to a slightly darker blue. The 1st time I played v2, I was like WHOA.

I can read the text perfectly, and I have really bad eyes(constant glasses use since I was 4, I'm 18 now).

(Here comes the noob question). And was the melee attackers in quest supposed to hit now?

Why-oh-why Skill Rings? We got 35x experience and need another 25%(Gold Ring) boost? Also, why the resistance rings? As far as I'm concerned, and maybe the rest of the community, they are not needed.

I'll post more as I find fit.

ManyBlackPplDate: Monday, 2009-07-27, 0:29 AM | Message # 5
RawrGunz Developer
alright. Thanks for reporting any bugs/complaints guys. lobby interface has already been addressed, and we will change them. Rings, are also probably going to be adjusted, as we have had complaints of them as well. As far as i know, none of the exp rings work. As for the snipers, I'm going to try and figure out how evil gamerz made it so that you had to click right click and go invisible before you could shoot. I have hunches of how they did it but I'm not 100% certain. I'll have to look through our old client and try and figure it out. We'll try to make the rockets more balanced, and I agree that we should give higher leveled shotguns more damage. And I think that the high quality texturing of the deities weapons causes the game to lag for some people, like the chainsaw blade does. Anyways, please post more, and we'll try to address all your problems.

LucienWolfDate: Monday, 2009-07-27, 0:52 AM | Message # 6
RawrGunz 1337 member
Hey, thats what I'm here for, I want to help the server anyway I can. I'm loyal.

Anyway, I like the Sniper the way it is. The damage is like a pb from a shotty but it's tougher with 1-shot.

SplashDate: Monday, 2009-07-27, 10:31 AM | Message # 7
Head Community Management
Group: Administrators
Quote (AlphaMale)
also with the inf bulletwholes, when someone looks at a specific wall that have high amount of bullet holes can screen lag..

That depends on how good your pc is , for example i got an quite good pc and i dont got any lagg about the bullet holes =/.

Quote (AlphaMale)
also the new quests: ghost, palpow, etc., etc. would need to be off limits too because theres constantly d/c's. ....

Yea true theres like 75% chance to crash your gunz launcher after playing a quest

LucienWolfDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 4:43 AM | Message # 8
RawrGunz 1337 member
Ghost King seems to be unaffected to me.

Added (2009-07-30, 5:43 Am)
Ok, This is towards the new balancing of the weapons.

Why-Oh-Why was the rockets damage lowered?
And....
Why-Oh-Why such a high delay for Sniper? Doesn't Switch Shot avoid the delay anyway?(just wondering)

Well, I'm more concerned about the rockets. The rockets seem to have no effect anymore. If you hit with a splash it's only doing about 5% of someone's general hp/ap if that.(based off of 100/50)

A direct hit, only does about 15%. It takes 2 PB's with shotguns, and overall about 10 shots from a distance to kill someone with a shotgun. The shotgun shells are instantaneous, which means harder to dodge/see.

A Rocket however leaves this trail of smoke, making it easy to see, and it's not as fast as a shell. But it's damage is 37(referring to Jaws rocket Launcher)

A Rocket is avoidable, a shotgun shell is hardly avoidable(despite 9 damage, depends on how many hit you.) People complaining about a Rocket being overpowered?

I was just owned by people who are level 20(actually a bit lower, I went 0-7 in DM before giving up). I was equipped with Manwill V2(Dual Shotty, 11 dmg), and Jaws Launcher(I believed to be 60 dmg, and is really 37). They were using probably the 7-8 dmg shotties, and still killed me.

How did lowering the Rocket Launchers damage balanced them? I'm angered by it.

If you can't dodge a slow moving rocket, with a "dash." There's something totally wrong. Up the Rocket damage, it's terrible being that "low."

NiggerDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 6:19 AM | Message # 9
RawrGunz Pro
Some maps dont work properly( dc before it starts) (crc32 codes wrong or something)?

Anyways hopefully u can fix them.

Deception all the way.
Get Paid to click ads, I've been paid 24$US+ by it.
PM me for payment proof into paypal. You don't need credit card/ bank acc for paypal. http://www.neobux.com/?rh=4F74616B7573616D61

GraphiDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 9:51 AM | Message # 10
eSOBe
Quote (Nigger)
Some maps dont work properly( dc before it starts)

Turn off light map.

Quote (LucienWolf)
And if ANYONE has played with me on Ijji's, you would know. In a room with just 2 people in quest, I'll have 1k-2k ping(besides the normal 999). If I enter a room of 6 people, I'll have an instantaneous 1k ping. If not alot more.

Get more rams ;D
Quote (Nigger)
Some maps dont work properly( dc before it starts)

ManyBlackPplDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 4:54 PM | Message # 11
RawrGunz Developer
delay on snipers was increased because people complained about how others just used snipers instead of shotties since the delay between the two were so similar. And with a sniper, you can do major damage from a range or close up since we don't have that invisible command anymore (trying to figure it out). By nearly doubling the delay, the time between your shot, and when you can fire again will be cut down. Yes, your first shot will come instantly, but the next shot from the same gun will take much longer. Therefore, if you try battling close up, you won't be able to depend on your gun as much, since you'll have to wait much longer for it's next shot. And about the rocket launchers, the damage on the rocket launchers were not decreased by a whole lot. When you say the jaws launcher, I'm assuming you mean the lvl 25 shark one. Now lets think about it this way. The jaws launcher is a level 25 rocket that does 60 damage. Now, before the balance, there were level 60 rocket launchers that also did 60 damage, and I think most or all of the rocket launchers under the level 60 mark did less than 60 damage. Now how would it make sense to have a launcher that's for level 25 do the same damage as a level 60 launcher, and do more than a level 50 launcher. So, all I did was I decreased the damage of the retarded weapons like that, and made the damage of rocket launchers go up as you leveled up. If you want more powerful rockets, you'll have to become a higher level. I didn't decrease by that much, the only ones I really decreased by alot were all those crazy rockets that did more damage than the higher level ones. Further more, the jaws rocket launcher had far more clips than the average launcher, which didnt make any sense even more. So if you want to use like 60-70 damage rockets, you have to become i think level 50+, and not only be level 25.

dandelinDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 5:49 PM | Message # 12
RawrGunz Addict
ok

LucienWolfDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 0:29 AM | Message # 13
RawrGunz 1337 member
I'm saying if anything the higher ones should be raised, and the shark one should do a straight 40, if ur going to keep it that low. But You can easily, kill someone WAY faster with a shotty rather then using a Rocket Launcher, and a rocket launcher is avoidable.

Added (2009-07-31, 1:29 Am)
Also there is no 70 dmg rocket until 80, and with questing bugged, and not a highly populated server it's hard for me to get kills, because I prefer to use things other then a shotty. And All I do is get creamed by people using shotties all the time.

The level 60 rocket only does 45, and the level 50 rocket does 50.

(50 is the Walcom L2 tat has naturally more damage the other rocket)

DecodeDate: Friday, 2009-08-14, 8:34 PM | Message # 14
Support Game Mod
Now i remember something, remember the Winscar Element that holds you up for like... 3 seconds, yeah someone needs to fix that. Some people in Clan Wars Win because of Winscar Elements and massiving, camping. I used to use it, but not anymore. Its because i didnt know Winscar could be so annoying and cheap. xD So yeah ty.

I know my heights, and I have yet to be pushed to my limits.
The little things mean most to me, so a simple comment could make my day.

LTrikkyZeeDate: Friday, 2009-08-14, 9:02 PM | Message # 15
Da GFX Pro
Group: Blocked
Dces in events, im a big ass victim, i dc every fuckung round, thats my only complain, the rest is amazing the way it is, but the loading screen in the beginning of rawrgunz when u open it is bad too, thats my only complains, the rest is good.

-----LT BABY!

-----
LT For ur GFX Needs. PM me or Add my msn, LTrikkyZee@hotmail.com

AlphaMaleDate: Saturday, 2009-08-15, 2:05 AM | Message # 16
RawrGunz Pro
Quote (LTrikkyZee)
Dces in events

not just in events/event channel, it's in every channel. high chance it is the vps =/

ManyBlackPplDate: Saturday, 2009-08-15, 2:10 AM | Message # 17
RawrGunz Developer
or the match server :o. Although it might be in vps, because before the vps problem we had recently (where it went down), we didn't have the d/c problem constantly. It only happened when there was either more GM's in the room compared to players, or when there was an epic lag.

YoshinoDate: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 0:32 AM | Message # 18
Trial Game Mod
Quote (G_man)
Snipers to be removed or lower dmg and 1 ammo or somefin since you can shoot right away

1 shot?! Lower damage?! As much as I love you, your insane! Friggen 35 weight for a 110DMG sniper?! If anything the weight should be lessened OR the damage should be increased. Snipers are meant to be 1 hit KO for high levels(80+) and 2 hit KO's for lowish levels (50+)

Also to make the sniper shoot like an actual sniper just change "weapon=rifle" to "weapon=snifer"
^I'll provide an example.v

Rifle

<ITEM id="1800"
name="Training Rifle"
iscashitem="false"
mesh_name="TRifle"
totalpoint="0"
type="range"
res_sex="a"
res_level="0"
slot="range"
weapon="rifle"
weight="0"
bt_price="0"
delay="250"
damage="0"
ctrl_ability="0"
magazine="999"
maxbullet="9999"
reloadtime="7"
slug_output="false"
gadget_id="0"
hp="0"
ap="0"
maxwt="0"
sf="0"
fr="0"
cr="0"
pr="0"
lr="0"
color="#FFFFFFFF"
image_id="2"
bullet_image_id="0"
ma gazine_image_id="0"
snd_reload="weapons/we_rifle_reload"
snd_fire="weapons/psg"
snd_dryfire="weapons/762arifle_dryfire"
desc="Have fun with your training rifles recruits!." />

Sniper

<ITEM id="1800"
name="Training Sniper"
iscashitem="false"
mesh_name="x5combo"
totalpoint="0"
type="range"
res_sex="a"
res_level="0"
slot="range"
weapon="snifer"
weight="0"
bt_price="0"
delay="250"
damage="0"
ctrl_ability="0"
magazine="999"
maxbullet="9999"
reloadtime="7"
slug_output="false"
gadget_id="0"
hp="0"
ap="0"
maxwt="0"
sf="0"
fr="0"
cr="0"
pr="0"
lr="0"
color="#FFFFFFFF"
image_id="2"
bullet_image_id="0"
ma gazine_image_id="0"
snd_reload="weapons/we_rifle_reload"
snd_fire="weapons/psg"
snd_dryfire="weapons/762arifle_dryfire"
desc="The Combo x5 has been so appreciated that it has been created for usage as a training sniper." />

Although I'm sure both of you already know this. :)

I suggest the opposite.<3 More damage, weight doesn't matter if its a 1hit/ 2hit KO and remember, the snipers damage gets cut in half. So, if it's 120damage, it only does 60 damage unless it's a headshot... which is near impossible for your average player without 3rd party programs. So, Make the level 50 one do about 180 damage. :D

Message edited by Yoshino - Sunday, 2009-08-16, 0:34 AM

DecodeDate: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 7:36 AM | Message # 19
Support Game Mod
Uberrr

I know my heights, and I have yet to be pushed to my limits.
The little things mean most to me, so a simple comment could make my day.

K-onflictDate: Monday, 2009-08-24, 2:33 PM | Message # 20
RawrGunz Beginner
I like u guys ur every day active in forum xixix so happy keep going do the best job biggrin

Forum » RawrGamerz Community » Suggestions & Complaints » BUGS & COMPLAINTS (This is where to post any negativities of version 2.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024