Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » RawrGamerz Community » Suggestions & Complaints » Read this.! (Everything that been in game after release v2) (Read This.)
Read this.! (Everything that been in game after release v2)
GraphiDate: Saturday, 2009-07-25, 11:04 PM | Message # 1
eSOBe
Group: Users
At first step I want to say sorry to; Gurps (G_man) and Matthew (ManyBlackPpl).
I know that I annoyed You guys, but it was needed... I see that it isn't helped... ;/
/
/
/
/
/
Let's talk about v2;
What should be changed:
Lobby screen. It's fucked and leeched. Sammy just edited some things and change colours.
Swords/Daggers are not balanced.
Rings - fucked.
People laggin while some use these new items such as sg, rocket and two swords.
I think thers more bugs, but leave they now.
/
/
/
/

All I wanna say to Gurps;
You're really a helpful and friendly person, but today you annoyed many people...
By what? By using donators and while some told ''noob donator'' you were telling that you made the whole
client so you can use they when and where ever you want. Today you writed once at lobby to some,
''Soo? Go cry, you can't buy donators'' thats a part of being Co-Owner? Really mature...
Ohh yeah, and next time don't promis things wich you don't know for sure... This is soo sad.
People are just scared to tell you this, but they're talking behind your back.
To Paul:
Hope you gonna do some better update when you came back (The lobby screen wich Spiro edited, from ragezone is really
nice.) Also if you could try to make a mixed server, with quest and clanwar at one, that would be great.
Because cwt wich Gurps made today was totally fail. Ohh yeah, and the rule about egoing?
Ego likes Adam sometimes does... Okay, but dcing for taunt? Omg o.O Taunt/Bow it's a part
of the game , by bow after some die you showing that you've respect to the guy wich you killed... And today Johan gived warm to some ppl because they taunted once after he die. This is sick.

G_manDate: Saturday, 2009-07-25, 11:40 PM | Message # 2
Spartan King
Group: Administrators
Quote (Graphi)
but today you annoyed many people...

Quote (Graphi)
By using donators

if ppl are annoyed with donors, is that my fault? no , thats same as ppl gettin annoyed with event items....not a valid point

Quote (Graphi)
you were telling that you made the whole
client so you can use they when and where ever you want.

I would never ever say that , also full story someone said why is gurps using donor, he didnt even pay for it
my reply : i made the client with paul and black soo yeahh i can use them plus paul also let me.

Quote (Graphi)
Today you writed once at lobby to some,
''Soo? Go cry, you can't buy donators'' thats a part of being Co-Owner? Really mature...

Also dont stick my words together, "someone" ( im not gona mention names) was moaning about me using donors so i was over powered when donors give like 150/100 and you can get 125/135 from shop clothes, true donors you get more hp but then again donors pay but also shop gets more ap soo idk why ppl are moaning, so i said go qq then the same dude said just coz you have donors so i said go buy donors then,

Quote (Graphi)
thats a part of being Co-Owner?

i'm not co owner

and yeahh also Just coz i didnt let you break the rules, you started qqing too? coz " you always break the rules in RL"
nvm i knw staff have responsibilities but players also have to play their part

nvm atleast now i knw im not doing a good job as staff as i thought since ppl are chatting behind my back

Quote (Graphi)
Ohh yeah, and next time don't promis things wich you don't know for sure... This is soo sad.

what did i promise you?

Quote (Graphi)

I thought i was doing a good job as staff but nvm i was wrong i cant tell if ppl talk behind my back but i'd rather you guys say it to my face

once paul is back, i'd discuss with him , maybe someone else can do a better job

my sexy Girlfriend :P jus look below :P :P

LucienWolfDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 0:38 AM | Message # 3
RawrGunz 1337 member
Quote (G_man)
Quote (Graphi)
but today you annoyed many people...

Quote (Graphi)
By using donators

if ppl are annoyed with donors, is that my fault? no , thats same as ppl gettin annoyed with event items....not a valid point

Quote (Graphi)
you were telling that you made the whole
client so you can use they when and where ever you want.

I would never ever say that , also full story someone said why is gurps using donor, he didnt even pay for it
my reply : i made the client with paul and black soo yeahh i can use them plus paul also let me.

Quote (Graphi)
Today you writed once at lobby to some,

Also dont stick my words together, "someone" ( im not gona mention names) was moaning about me using donors so i was over powered when donors give like 150/100 and you can get 125/135 from shop clothes, true donors you get more hp but then again donors pay but also shop gets more ap soo idk why ppl are moaning, so i said go qq then the same dude said just coz you have donors so i said go buy donors then,

Quote (Graphi)
thats a part of being Co-Owner?

i'm not co owner

and yeahh also Just coz i didnt let you break the rules, you started qqing too? coz " you always break the rules in RL"
nvm i knw staff have responsibilities but players also have to play their part

nvm atleast now i knw im not doing a good job as staff as i thought since ppl are chatting behind my back
Quote (Graphi)

what did i promise you?

Quote (Graphi)

I thought i was doing a good job as staff but nvm i was wrong i cant tell if ppl talk behind my back but i'd rather you guys say it to my face

once paul is back, i'd discuss with him , maybe someone else can do a better job

That better not be a Resignment? I'd have to kill you personally.

AlphaMaleDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 1:08 AM | Message # 4
RawrGunz Pro
Quote (LucienWolf)
I'd have to kill you personally.

i dun think thats the good way reply at this moment....

this post will be pointing to the QQers (not to you Sobac)

wth is wrong using donor items?

....i mean, COMMON!!! donors are helpful to this server, they dedicate themselves to improve this server, gurps may or may not have paid for the donors but he helped big time with v2 and ppl are saying he can't get shit for the hardwork?

Quote (G_man)
moaning about me using donors so i was over powered when donors give like 150/100 and you can get 125/135 from shop clothes

shit, if they are gonna complain on that, they should be moaning about this: http://rawrgaming.ucoz.com/forum/4-711-1 fuck these kids are unhappy.....

if you think you can do beter than g_man, shut ur damn hole and apply for gm. if you can't then:

shit, ima be a hypocrite now T_T

LucienWolfDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 1:16 AM | Message # 5
RawrGunz 1337 member
the fact in the matter is that Rose won cwt cuz of Gurps using donator items and people QQ'd in its entirety.

I'm sorry but if G_man / gurps is gonna resign, then i feel like ive been robbed of good gaming. If gurps n everyone that also devs didnt finish v2, we would not have v2, and we'd be looking for other servers.

ManyBlackPplDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 1:16 AM | Message # 6
RawrGunz Developer
Group: Moderators
Quote (Graphi)
Let's talk about v2;
What should be changed:
Lobby screen. It's fucked and leeched. Sammy just edited some things and change colours.
Swords/Daggers are not balanced.
Rings - fucked.
People laggin while some use these new items such as sg, rocket and two swords.
I think thers more bugs, but leave they now.

Well, just to sort of reply to some of these version 2 comments. The interface sammy created was not leeched as far as I know, but if you are positive that it was leeched, then post some proof and I'll agree with you 100%. With that said, I do agree that the interface is annoying, especially with the brightness of the chatbox area, making it difficult to read chat in the lobby/game room. Paul discussed this with me for a bit, but we didn't see it as a huge problem, and thought we could deal with it later. The swords and daggers are created according to ijji's sword and dagger system. If you noticed, our strongest sword, the level 99 one does 30 damage. In ijji, the level 50 dragon sword does approximately 24-25 damage. So really, all the swords from level 50-99 do somewhere within 24-30 damage, which is not a very big range. Although, if the amount of complaints on the swords increase, then I'll try to further balance them out. All you gotta do is tell me whether you need them stronger or weaker (most likely weaker). Yeah we are aware of the lag people are having, and are trying to figure out which items cause the most lag, because at least for me, I don't lag a single bit in the new version, and I'm playing gunz full, and absolute best quality, while I have music playing on my computer and like 5-10 web browsers open. So I can't truly relate to what you guy's are experiencing, making it difficult for me to pin point the source of the lag. And if you find any more negative things about the new client, such as other bugs, I'm going to create a new thread, hopefully getting it stickied so that we don't have a billion threads of complaints and bug reports.

GraphiDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 11:24 AM | Message # 7
eSOBe
Gurps don't resigne because of that shit. Most of things I wrtied here I've seen at lobby and other chat's.
I don't mean that people are QQ'ing because of you using donators, they QQ'ing because they can't use they ;/.
It made laugh even me, but w/e...
The promis things it's to every staff. I've seen many times while some gm have promised something because he get spammed
by some kid... Really mature, right? Telling a lie to kid to get him out... ;s.

Quote (LucienWolf)
That better not be a Resignment? I'd have to kill you personally.

Alpha, I think you didn't know what he mean at all... It was a sarcasm, wich would like to tell Gurps that resigning from a
staff is a bad way.

Quote (G_man)
i'm not co owner

But everyone feel like you're.
You're the one wich helping Paul (a lot), made the whole client, gm from first days.

Matthew it's hard to say where I've seen lobby like this because I've played over 30 pserver's.
Maybe he/she didn't leeched it, but he/she get the idea from other server.
Well, I am using ijji sword for 50vl, but people are saying that they not balanced at all, also these rings... bleh... ;s
I don't lag to, even if I am about 1hour in one room, where everyone spamming and these all
ammos is at walls (this should be removed to) ; o.

Edit;
Gurps if you gonna resigne, than most of people (me to) will resigne playing Rawr.

Message edited by Graphi - Sunday, 2009-07-26, 11:25 AM

AlphaMaleDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 1:00 PM | Message # 8
RawrGunz Pro
Quote (Graphi)
Alpha, I think you didn't know what he mean at all... It was a sarcasm, wich would like to tell Gurps that resigning from a
staff is a bad way.

i kinda knew that surprised

Quote (Graphi)
but people are saying that they not balanced at all, also these rings

erm, the rings are the exact same in ijji (i think), only there some added rings which are the elemental rings...

Quote (Graphi)
Gurps if you gonna resigne, than most of people (me to) will resigne playing Rawr.

i knew someone was gonna say that sad

Message edited by AlphaMale - Sunday, 2009-07-26, 1:00 PM

G_manDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 1:14 PM | Message # 9
Spartan King
I dont get it? how comes
Quote (Graphi)

then many will quit, I knw i cant tell if ppl are talking behind my back or w/e , only players will know but yahh lets cut the drama and move on.

Quote (Graphi)
made the whole client,

i didnt, me, black and paul did
I dont wanna do anything until paul is back

GraphiDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 1:29 PM | Message # 10
eSOBe
Quote (G_man)
I dont wanna do anything until paul is back

What do you mean by that?

ManyBlackPplDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 5:07 PM | Message # 11
RawrGunz Developer
He means he doesn't want to do anything big until paul comes back. Btw I forgot to address the cw + quest server mix. You may think that all you have to do to put these to servers together is take parts of the clan war server and put it on the quest server, but it is far more complicated than that. Atm, there have only been a few people who have done this successfully. Splash has payed (or is going to pay) Phail (I think he was the first to do this successfully) to put our clan war and quest servers together, but I'm not sure how the progress on that is going.

GraphiDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 5:52 PM | Message # 12
eSOBe
Hmm, Some should ask Peter^^ (WizKid)

Message edited by Graphi - Sunday, 2009-07-26, 9:45 PM

G_manDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 7:22 PM | Message # 13
Spartan King
Phail is stalling it now coz he's involved in some project he's gettin hardcore bling bling soo he kinda stop replying and wizkid is peter btw.
Apparently he isnt that good at it according to ragezone

SplashDate: Monday, 2009-07-27, 3:55 PM | Message # 14
Head Community Management
Quote (G_man)
Quote (Graphi)

As far as i know they dont talk behind your back gurps , anyways could be wrong tho..

Quote (ManyBlackPpl)
Splash has payed (or is going to pay) Phail (I think he was the first to do this successfully) to put our clan war and quest servers together, but I'm not sure how the progress on that is going.

Uhhh yea we got some mayor delay with phail =/. Will keep you up to date

G_manDate: Monday, 2009-07-27, 6:10 PM | Message # 15
Spartan King
Quote (Splash)
As far as i know they dont talk behind your back gurps , anyways could be wrong tho..

we wont know, we're staff, no one is gona say it to us, but yeah still im not gona jump to conclusions yet

GraphiDate: Monday, 2009-07-27, 6:44 PM | Message # 16
eSOBe
Let's just leave it, atm.

Message edited by Graphi - Monday, 2009-07-27, 6:45 PM

YoshinoDate: Monday, 2009-07-27, 9:47 PM | Message # 17
Trial Game Mod
Quote (Splash)
they dont talk behind your back gurps

Quote (G_man)
no one is gona say it to us

The only people who wouldn't take the issue they have with you and/or other staff are the people who are complete and total idiots. Everyone knows that talking to the person you have a problem with, usually makes it better. <.< (Like 90% of the time)

Anyways, what graphi said (Although I didn't understand any of his posts in this thread. >.>)

Message edited by Yoshino - Monday, 2009-07-27, 9:47 PM

G_manDate: Monday, 2009-07-27, 10:33 PM | Message # 18
Spartan King
Quote (Yoshino)
The only people who wouldn't take the issue they have with you and/or other staff are the people who are complete and total idiots. Everyone knows that talking to the person you have a problem with, usually makes it better. <.< (Like 90% of the time)

You're right but he has a point people might be scared of me but i'd rather they say it to me so i can sort it out atleast rather just backchat

Omg-HackerDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-28, 0:17 AM | Message # 19
RawrGunz Pro
Group: Donator
Lmao. This is so sad all this did was cause drama and all interfaces are leeched from ijji with just different colors/designs lol except for one server whos interface is pro lar. And I dont see anyone talking shit about staff most of the server is over powered but that will more than likely be fixed soon enough. And if people are gonna cry about donators let them who cares as staff you should not care what others say about you if you are doing you're job nothing is wrong and buy them if you're gonna cry about them.

G_manDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-28, 2:53 AM | Message # 20
Spartan King
This is like titanic sht
except more drama

Forum » RawrGamerz Community » Suggestions & Complaints » Read this.! (Everything that been in game after release v2) (Read This.)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024