Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » RawrGamerz Community » Suggestions & Complaints » Things we need to improve on according to Splash.
Things we need to improve on according to Splash.
SplashDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 2:50 PM | Message # 1
Head Community Management
Group: Administrators
Alright , We all want Rawr to become a great community . Don't we?
Yes we do wink . So here's my list with things i think we need to improve on .
* Hire an web designer .
* Hire an coder . At least someone to keep making us up to date anti-hacks .
* Hire 1 or 2 Forum Moderators to keep our forums clean .
* Hire 1 or 2 GM's With as only goal to do PR ( Public Relations ) But on a professional way !!! These should not randomly join GunZ's and advertise there . To These guys also got an in game job as Game Moderator .
* 1 or 2 more active item Developers . ( No offence spiro your great with whatever you create but we just need some more ;P ) .
* Hold more contests to keep our players busy . Thing's such as an weekly Puzzle contest , you know Sudoku that stuff . And Like Lucien suggested an GFX contest .
* More banners so we can place them everywhere .
* Add more Event items / Replace the old event swords . ( Preferable custom made ones ) .
* Start promoting our Donation Items . Yes we have donation sets . No no one donated yet . We Really need donations to keep up the server !

Job descriptions :

Web designer : The Web designer will have to focus for a 100% on improving the site all the time . Keeping it professional !
I also suggest to get rid off the Ucoz and go a 100% professional .

Coder : The coder's will have to keep our anti hacks up to date . Also it would be great if they learn ASM so we can improve in game to .

Forum Moderators : Yes i am a forum moderator myself and no i can't moderate the forums . Sorry. My powers are limited and i got no clue why. However this is not my main job either . I recommend to hire one or two Forum Moderators. These guys will Focus for 100% on keeping the forums spam-free and free from adverts and insults .

Public Relations : We NEED these people. We NEED them really if we want to grow . Their job is to write advertisements and win new players for us ! This means , looking for forums and writing an advertisement there. And any other way to advertise for our server EXCEPT going to other servers and advertising there . There is one requirement for this job ! You NEED Proper English grammar .

Item Developers : We'r in need of some new stuff , mainly event gear for now . 1 or 2 item developers could solve this issue . Skills required ;P .

Contests : Everyone loves contests , However not everyone loves the same kind of contests . I suggest that we do more contests . Such as : GFX contest's - Puzzle/Riddle contest's .

Banners : We’re also in need of some new banner's so those who will help us in Public Relations can use these banners at their advertisements .

And last but not least !

Promote the donations ! We’re badly in need of donations ! Without these donations we will have an hard time paying the bills . So we need to promote this !

P.s. We also need to update the staff list + The stuff in RawrGunZ information !

Message edited by Splash - Thursday, 2009-08-13, 4:30 PM

LucienWolfDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 3:01 PM | Message # 2
RawrGunz 1337 member
Group: Users
I cannot agree more. With all of it.

G_manDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 3:36 PM | Message # 3
Spartan King
Quote (Splash)
Alright , We all want Rawr to become a great community . Don't we?
Yes we do . So here's my list with things i think we need to improve on .
* Hire an web designer .
* Hire an coder . At least someone to keep making us up to date anti-hacks .
* Hire 1 or 2 Forum Moderators to keep our forums clean .
* Hire 1 or 2 GM's With as only goal to do PR ( Public Relations ) But on a professional way !!! These should not randomly join GunZ's and advertise there . To These guys also got an in game job as Game Moderator .
* 1 or 2 more active item Developers . ( No offence spiro your great with whatever you create but we just need some more ;P ) .
* Hold more contests to keep our players busy . Thing's such as an weekly Puzzle contest , you know Sudoku that stuff . And Like Lucien suggested an GFX contest .
* Add more Event items / Replace the old event swords . ( Preferable custom made ones ) .
* Start promoting our Donation Items . Yes we have donation sets . No no one donated yet . We Really need donations to keep up the server !
Job descriptions :

Web designer : The Web designer will have to focus for a 100% on improving the site all the time . Keeping it professional !
I also suggest to get rid off the Ucoz and go a 100% professional .

Coder : The coder's will have to keep our anti hacks up to date . Also it would be great if they learn ASM so we can improve in game to .

Forum Moderators : Yes i am a forum moderator myself and no i can't moderate the forums . Sorry. My powers are limited and i got no clue why. However this is not my main job either . I recommend to hire one or two Forum Moderators. These guys will Focus for 100% on keeping the forums spam-free and free from adverts and insults .

Public Relations : We NEED these people. We NEED them really if we want to grow . Their job is to write advertisements and win new players for us ! This means , looking for forums and writing an advertisement there. And any other way to advertise for our server EXCEPT going to other servers and advertising there . There is one requirement for this job ! You NEED Proper English grammar .

Item Developers : We'r in need of some new stuff , mainly event gear for now . 1 or 2 item developers could solve this issue . Skills required ;P .

Contests : Everyone loves contests , However not everyone loves the same kind of contests . I suggest that we do more contests . Such as : GFX contest's - Puzzle/Riddle contest's .

Banners : We’re also in need of some new banner's so those who will help us in Public Relations can use these banners at their advertisements .

And last but not least !

Promote the donations ! We’re badly in need of donations ! Without these donations we will have an hard time paying the bills . So we need to promote this !

All in all, you need a Gurps !
lmao jk jk nah but it's great i agree, but i think ppl such as gfxer could also deal with web designs and etc?

my sexy Girlfriend :P jus look below :P :P

ManyBlackPplDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 3:46 PM | Message # 4
RawrGunz Developer
Group: Moderators
I too agree, although quite a few of these goals have been goal's of ours for a while. But like every job position we need filled, we also need to find the person who can do the job well, which we won't be able to do until they come to us xO. But yeah, I agree with alot of the stuff you said. Any new coder doesn't have to worry too much about asm, because gurps has filled that role well for quite some time, and it may sound a bit ego, but I think I'm managing to fill his shoes quite well (but I'm not pro). And although I have forum moderating experience (about 6months), I also agree we should hire some moderators :P. I agree completely with the riddles contest and other contests. In fact I may do some myself (I loved doing riddle contests back when I worked in maplestory private servers). Banners, I couldn't agree more, and we do have very talented GFX artists in this community. Basically I agree with everything you say, but in order to accomplish those things, we need to find the perfect person for those positions, and in order to find the perfect person, they have to come to our community.

SplashDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 3:46 PM | Message # 5
I'm not sure ;O Im not so pro in that stuff i just know that we need someone to keep working on our site and making sure its all up and working and ofcourse looking good !

SplashDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 3:50 PM | Message # 6
Quote (ManyBlackPpl)
I too agree, although quite a few of these goals have been goal's of ours for a while. But like every job position we need filled, we also need to find the person who can do the job well, which we won't be able to do until they come to us xO. But yeah, I agree with alot of the stuff you said. Any new coder doesn't have to worry too much about asm, because gurps has filled that role well for quite some time, and it may sound a bit ego, but I think I'm managing to fill his shoes quite well (but I'm not pro). And although I have forum moderating experience (about 6months), I also agree we should hire some moderators :P. I agree completely with the riddles contest and other contests. In fact I may do some myself (I loved doing riddle contests back when I worked in maplestory private servers). Banners, I couldn't agree more, and we do have very talented GFX artists in this community. Basically I agree with everything you say, but in order to accomplish those things, we need to find the perfect person for those positions, and in order to find the perfect person, they have to come to our community.

Yea .. So now we need to find some people to fill these roles x). That's not going to be to easy either..

AlphaMaleDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 3:51 PM | Message # 7
RawrGunz Pro
Quote (Splash)

use the items that spiro made that aren't in the client already.

Quote (Splash)

size? i wanna try my "skills" blink

Quote (Splash)
Contests :

wait for a while, i got some ideas wink

G_manDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 3:53 PM | Message # 8
Spartan King
Quote (ManyBlackPpl)
t may sound a bit ego, but I think I'm managing to fill his shoes quite well (but I'm not pro).

he lies, he's actually pro at that sht, he was like pew pew pew pew pew and i think he's doing a great job with asm from the last time i saw, i bet he's more pro now like epicc shizzle

my sexy Girlfriend :P jus look below :P :P

LucienWolfDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 3:53 PM | Message # 9
RawrGunz 1337 member
Banners are usually 600x400 but I haven't done a banner in such a long time, that it probably has changed

SplashDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 3:54 PM | Message # 10
Quote (AlphaMale)
Quote (Splash)

use the items that spiro made that aren't in the client already.

I also ment armors ;P we haven't really got those

Quote (AlphaMale)
size? i wanna try my "skills" blink

Be creativeee;) Something that we'r allowed to use at forums

Message edited by Splash - Thursday, 2009-08-13, 4:18 PM

RempDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 4:10 PM | Message # 11
Support Game Mod
Splash, I'll work on an advertisement for the server some time tonight. I just need to find some forums to post it on lmao.

Proud clan leader of •_•

SplashDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 4:15 PM | Message # 12
Great happy Thanks already wink . Also i have messaged Vengeance .. She might be able to provide us anti-hacks . In her application she says she's capeable of making anti hacks perfectly wink So my guess is she would be a great candidate as coder .

Message edited by Splash - Thursday, 2009-08-13, 4:15 PM

FancyPantsDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 4:31 PM | Message # 13
Carrot Overlord
Remp good luck with your advertising forum ive been looking alot and havent found anything but 2 sites.. xD
Very well done my mate keep it up

LTrikkyZeeDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 5:44 PM | Message # 14
Da GFX Pro
Group: Blocked
THEN HIRE ME GOD DEMIT! o.o.. Jk lol, but rules are amazing, i can take care of the banners, all of em lol, and i can take care of EDITTING some items. thats what i can do n stuff, and i can make loading screens, and a new interface, thats what i can do, if its anything u want hire my ass -.-

-----LT BABY!

-----
LT For ur GFX Needs. PM me or Add my msn, LTrikkyZee@hotmail.com

HopeDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 7:54 PM | Message # 15
Rabbit
There's mroe ways to make us more populair. One of that is Vote on the TOP-200 list, now you all know this is going slow by one vote per 12 hours, but there's another way. That other way is useing a Proxy.
I will explain how this works.

First you need to go to this site : http://www.tech-faq.com/proxy.shtml?start=0.
If it's going good you will be directed here:

Then, you click on one of the proxy links.
I'll click on the 1st one to show an example:
You will be directed to here:

There you need to enter an adress.
Copy this and enter it there ( It's the voting link ) http://top200.top-site-list.com/vote1520.html
Click "Go" or in some cases, browse or visit.
You will get here!

AND NOW VOTE BISH

After you voted, go back to the Proxy list, and click the 2nd link, and do the same.
You can vote up to almost 30 times a day (Cause some proxy's dont allow TOP-200 or there are multimple proxy's)

^ Yoshino ftw :o
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message edited by Hope - Thursday, 2009-08-13, 7:55 PM

DecodeDate: Friday, 2009-08-14, 8:26 PM | Message # 16
Support Game Mod
I agree, i will start posting stuff on GamerzPlanet about RawrGunZ. Theres 1 thing though, tell me the server rates, and how long rawrgunz is up.

I know my heights, and I have yet to be pushed to my limits.
The little things mean most to me, so a simple comment could make my day.

ManyBlackPplDate: Saturday, 2009-08-15, 2:07 AM | Message # 17
RawrGunz Developer
oh god not gamerzplanet. Anywhere but that piece of shit. It's practically a hackin website. Don't post it there T_T.

SplashDate: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 12:18 PM | Message # 18
Problem solved with an nice anti hack

AlphaMaleDate: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 12:29 PM | Message # 19
RawrGunz Pro
Quote (ManyBlackPpl)
not gamerzplanet

why? blink more hackers = more gm's = more /ban or w/e the new command is tongue

Message edited by AlphaMale - Sunday, 2009-08-16, 12:29 PM

RempDate: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 12:30 PM | Message # 20
Support Game Mod
Do not post it on GamerzPlanet. That's just asking to get attacked.

Proud clan leader of •_•

Forum » RawrGamerz Community » Suggestions & Complaints » Things we need to improve on according to Splash.
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024