Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » Random » Spamage » Why Rawrgunz is soo 1337 (too leets)
Why Rawrgunz is soo 1337
YoshinoDate: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 1:44 PM | Message # 41
Trial Game Mod
Group: Moderators
Quote (Boredliz)
ARIESES FTW!

I'd have to totally agree there.

@Remp/Gurps;

I'd like the idea of GOV. taking care of what normal people dont want a part of though. I also like the deal of the free trade market. But face it. People will be suffering regardless. Just in different ways.

Message edited by Yoshino - Sunday, 2009-08-16, 1:48 PM

G_manDate: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 2:29 PM | Message # 42
Spartan King
Group: Administrators
Quote (Yoshino)
I'd like the idea of GOV. taking care of what normal people dont want a part of though. I also like the deal of the free trade market. But face it. People will be suffering regardless. Just in different ways.

I agree

Max you're competely correct but the point to take in here is the people of america atleast have enough to supply their needs after paying taxing whereas Talking about india,Most injections into the economy are going straight the people in power. Also There's people living who die everyday just because of the basic needs of food and hygiene. Now if they had a stabilised government like america who actually though of the country and used the money in specific way, it has potential. But Back to the orginal point you said they haven't done anything but they have, the british empire ( yes americans were once british too ) took quite a lot off india too when they were there and like i showed you with the maths thingy , there's possibly many others thing i don't even know about.

But even putting everything aside, it's almost impossible to say a country hasnt done anything Because i'm sure every single race / country has participate in some way towards how our world is today

my sexy Girlfriend :P jus look below :P :P

RempDate: Monday, 2009-08-17, 1:37 AM | Message # 43
Support Game Mod
Well people dying of hunger elaborates on India being a 3rd world country. Look at it this way, when America were under rule of Britain, they were taxed about 20% of what they made. The Americans of this time found it to be completely unacceptable. Yet today, Americans get taxed for around 50% for the money they make, yet most democrats keep trying to RAISE taxes and people aren't doing anything about it.

Proud clan leader of •_•

G_manDate: Monday, 2009-08-17, 10:50 AM | Message # 44
Spartan King
Group: Administrators
I don't know why they wanna raise taxes but quite well it's pretty much same as U.K
where you added up all the taxes come to about 40-50% ( for Middle class up to 55k in dollars )

Uk tax's ( in pounds sterling )

Under 2.3k you get taxed 10%
upto 32k you get taxed 22%
and above 32k you get taxed 40%+ depending on your imcome meaning you can even get taxed 70% if you earn enough

Also this is just basic income tax not including any VAT, Social security tax and etc etc etc so to be honest we pay more

Quote (Remp)
Well people dying of hunger elaborates on India being a 3rd world country

And a 3rd world country doesnt suggest they haven't done anything (back to the original point )

my sexy Girlfriend :P jus look below :P :P

DecodeDate: Friday, 2009-08-28, 7:36 AM | Message # 45
Support Game Mod
1337 = L33T

I know my heights, and I have yet to be pushed to my limits.
The little things mean most to me, so a simple comment could make my day.

Forum » Random » Spamage » Why Rawrgunz is soo 1337 (too leets)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024