Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » RawrGamerz Gunz » RawrGunZ Information » Official Colours (These are the new colours that are gonna be used ingame.)
Official Colours
ManyBlackPplDate: Saturday, 2009-08-29, 8:33 PM | Message # 1
RawrGunz Developer
Group: Moderators
Well, I finally decided to add the new colours properly, so umm here it is. Btw, I've created a system, so that it would be easier to remember the new colours.

Screenshot:

Okay, here's how my system works.
^1 is red
^2 is green
^3 is blue
^4 is yellow
^5 is orange
^6 is purple
^7 is pink
^8 is black
^9 is white
^0 is grey.

Now for the darker versions of red,green,blue,yellow,orange,purple and pink, just put the first letter in each of those colours in capital (for purple it's the 2nd letter), and you get the darker version.

For example:
dark red would be ^R
dark green would be ^G
dark blue would be ^B
dark yellow would be ^Y
dark orange would be ^O
dark purple would be ^U
dark pink would be ^P

For the lighter version, you do the same thing, except make the letters lowercase.

For example:

light red would be ^r
light green would be ^g
light blue would be ^b
light yellow would be ^y
light orange would be ^o
light purple would be ^u
light pink would be ^p

And lastly, I've also included a different version of each of these 7 colours. To access the different versions, just hold shift while hitting the number of the colour you want.

For example:

different red would be ^!
different green would be ^@
different blue would be ^#
different yellow would be ^$
different orange would be ^%
different purple would be ^^ (im not making a happy face, it's suppost to be two hats beside each other)
different pink would be ^&

Once you sort of get used to the system, you won't have a hard time remembering every colour, and you won't have to lets say alt tab to the forums or the website to look for the colour you want. But, if you guys think i should change the system in some way, then post your ideas/suggestions.

Btw, sorry if it's hard to see the colours well, GunZ takes crappy screenshots, and the lobby interface isn't help either.

Oh, and also a quick note to anybody who may be thinking that if we have orange, people will try to impersonate an admin, the oranges are different shades from the orange colour the administrator rank has, so that way nobody can impersonate an admin. And none of the blues are Cyans, so they can't impersonate GM's either.

Message edited by ManyBlackPpl - Saturday, 2009-08-29, 8:40 PM

Forum » RawrGamerz Gunz » RawrGunZ Information » Official Colours (These are the new colours that are gonna be used ingame.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024