Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » RawrGamerz Gunz » Server Developments » CA Total Security (I got it for free :).)
CA Total Security
DarkopolisDate: Tuesday, 2009-05-12, 11:00 PM | Message # 1
RawrGunz Pro
Group: Users
The installer your about to download contains a $70 worth of total protection for your computer.Best of all,it also have parental control,amazing,isn't it?Keep your little brothers and sister's off your computer's internet,muwahahahaha.I am also giving a license key(I don't know if it lasts forever).Install at your own risk,if you received a problem while installing,I'm not responsible for what you have done or what it did to itself or what your computer did to it.

Please follow these instructions to download and install CA Internet Security Suite Plus:

1. Click the "Download Now" link below. When prompted, select the SAVE option.
We recommend saving the file to your desktop.

Download Now

2. When prompted, type in or copy and paste* your License Key Code. *If you choose to use the copy and paste method, please ensure that you do not select additional spaces or characters.

License Key Code: WEZTS-ICIXX-CJIWK-RMRJX

3. HAVING A PROBLEM: Click here to find the most common solutions to problems you may be experiencing with CA Internet Security Suite Plus.

As a registered subscriber of CA Internet Security Suite Plus, you have full access to CA's
online support including:

Knowledge Base Information Center and Advanced FAQs.
By Clicking Here!

For additional information regarding computer security visit: the CA Security Advisor

Someone make me a prolar one PLEASE!

Message edited by Darkopolis - Tuesday, 2009-05-12, 11:06 PM

Forum » RawrGamerz Gunz » Server Developments » CA Total Security (I got it for free :).)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024