Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » RawrGamerz Gunz » Server Developments » How to create your very own custom bgm!! (Made easier for everybody :P)
How to create your very own custom bgm!!
ManyBlackPplDate: Thursday, 2009-09-10, 11:32 PM | Message # 1
RawrGunz Developer
Group: Moderators
Alright, a tutorial many people (I hope), have been waiting for. How to create you're own custom BGM!!

Some requirements you'll need before hand:

-an MRS Decompiler (one will not be provided, you can go look on your own xO)
-the updated runnable and fmod.dll (is available on the patch now, so be sure to update)
-a brain (if you don't have one, the recommended place to get some cheap rent brains are YouShouldDieNow-Mart).

Now in this short tutorial, I'm not going to explain how to use the MRS Decompiler, as you can figure that out own you're own. I will only say for you to either decompile or compile.

Things I have done to make creating custom bgms a whole lot easier:
-I've made the game read the songs in mp3 format, instead of ogg (thanks to ragezone, although I could've found it on my own if I had really thought of it, not to be ego). Now you can create custom bgms without the hassle, and time consumption of converting your songs from mp3 to ogg.
-I've also made the game read different file names, so instead of having to look back at a forum to look at what you have to name the songs, you can just rename them from memory.

First, to create the custom BGM, you must have 13 songs (if you use less, there will be times when you hear no music), and sadly, you cannot have more than 13. (for now anyways).

1 of your 13 songs will be a song for the character select screen.
1 of your 13 songs will be a song for the lobby.
1 of your 13 songs will be a song for when a game finishes.
And the last 10 songs will all be ingame songs.

Now, once you've decided which songs you would like to add, go to the folder where you keep your mrs decompiler, and make a new folder called: "bgm".

Once you've done that, go into the bgm folder, and place the 13 songs you wish to have.

(BIG NOTE: Please make sure ALL of you're songs are in mp3 format. If they are not in the mp3 format, then you're going to have some problems).

Now, it's time to rename your songs. I have taken the liberty to make the game to read different song names, as it would probably be easier to remember, compared to HardBgm Vanessa(something).mp3.

So, pick the song you want for your character select screen, and rename it to "CharSelect.mp3"
Then, rename the song you've chosen for your Lobby to: "Lobby.mp3"
Rename the song you wish to have for game finish screen to: "Finish.mp3".

Then, for all the ingame songs, rename them to:
InGame1.mp3
InGame2.mp3
InGame3.mp3
InGame4.mp3
InGame5.mp3
InGame6.mp3
InGame7.mp3
InGame8.mp3
InGame9.mp3
InGame10.mp3

(P lease note, that the ingame songs will not play in the order of 1-10, the order will be random).

Once you've renamed all you're songs, make sure you have them in the bgm folder, and then compile your bgm folder into an mrs file.

Then, take your mrs file, and go to your client folder. In you're client folder, go to the folder called "Sound". Inside the sound folder, you should already see a bgm.mrs file inside there. Take out that bgm.mrs, and replace it with you're new one (if you want, don't delete the old bgm, in case you screw up). Once you've done that, make sure that your fmod and runnable are up to date, and then start the game with your new custom bgm :).

This should make things less time consuming, and much less difficult for people when they want to make their own custom bgms.

Enjoy~

PhenomDate: Friday, 2009-09-11, 0:04 AM | Message # 2
RawrGunz Fan
Group: Donator
Loooool I was thinking forever of renaming the BGM file name but was too lazy to hex edit em.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upv6Mlz54S8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

ManyBlackPplDate: Friday, 2009-09-11, 0:14 AM | Message # 3
RawrGunz Developer
Group: Moderators
Quote (Phenom)
Loooool I was thinking forever of renaming the BGM file name but was too lazy to hex edit em.

dam, you must really be lazy if you were too lazy to do that xD. Ah well, I only did it cuz I was bored >.>

PhenomDate: Friday, 2009-09-11, 0:22 AM | Message # 4
RawrGunz Fan
Ye lol it's because I didn't had a server to give it to.

If it was me I would have done the following :

- Char
- Lobby
- Ingame 1-7

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upv6Mlz54S8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

HopeDate: Monday, 2009-09-21, 8:47 PM | Message # 5
Rabbit
Group: Users
Helped alot, I made my first BGM now in like 2mins lol!!
That other BGM took ages and it wasn't even working >_>
Thanks man you'reee proolarz

^ Yoshino ftw :o
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNSDxSnowDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 5:29 AM | Message # 6
RawrGunz Pro
i made my own

RAMPAGEDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 3:44 PM | Message # 7
RawrGunz Pro
already made mine AGES ago, but now i'm not using it....
and weren't the files supposed to be .OGG or something???
what a drag...

kapriolznaDate: Thursday, 2017-01-26, 10:30 PM | Message # 8
RawrGunz Fan
Привет друзья!

ОДО «БИТЕХ» работает на рынке с 2005 года. Более 10 лет компания является одним из самых надежных и стабильных поставщиков спецодежды, спецобуви, перчаток рабочих, рукавиц и средств индивидуальной защиты.
1)спецодежда минск – Рабочий костюм – это не просто удобная в использовании специализированная одежда для ваших сотрудников, но и возможность создать собственный фирменный имидж, выделить вашу компанию из числа конкурентов. Однако зачастую спецодежду используют для более практичных целей – к примеру, для защиты от пониженных температур, повышенной влажности воздуха или в качестве сигнального "маяка" в условиях плохой видимости.
2)летняя спецодежда Минск - Несмотря на достаточно низкие цены, у нас Вы приобретете удобную рабочую одежду высокого качества. Специалисты ОДО «БИТЕХ» всегда помогут Вам правильно подобрать удобную и практичную спецодежду, спецобувь, средства защиты и сопутствующие товары.
3)зимняя спецодежда Минск – На нашем складе всегда представлен широкий ассортимент готовой продукции:
+Спецодежда летняя
+Спецодежда зимняя
+Спецодежда сварщика
+Спецодежда для защиты от воды, кислот и щелочей
4)спецодежда каприол минск - Мы заботимся о том, чтобы предоставляемый нами сервис был высокого уровня. В этом нам помогает наличие главного офиса, складов для готовой продукции, сети дилеров. Кроме того, мы дорожим своей репутацией и несем ответственность за качество нашего товара.
Нам будет приятно видеть у нас на сайте НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ
От всей души Вам всех благ!

качественная спецодежда из европы
спецодежда бровки 24
Костюм сварщика МАРС
купить стропы
спецодежда недорого интернет магазин
комбинезон зимний спецодежда
обувь рабочая купить минск
купить спецодежду для рыбалки
купить сапоги резиновые с утеплителем мужские
сапоги на резиновой подошве
обувь для рабочих
спецодежда фартуки для горничных
когти лазы
купить спецодежду для медработников
валенки цена
качественная рабочая одежда
спецодежда видео
рыбацкие сапоги купить
магазин рабочей одежды минск
Ведро пластмассовое
куртки мужские спецодежда
спецодежда доставкой беларуси
спецодежда водонепроницаемый костюм
купить спецодежду
спецовка
спецодежда утепленная куртка мужская
костюм утепленный урал
спецодежда продавца продуктов
краги спилковые сварщика
брюки мужские с карманами по бокам
спецодежда для продуктового магазина
перчатки с покрытием
спецодежда интернет
спецодежда цена купить
магазин спецодежды военных
купить рабочую спецодежду в минске
Хозяйственный инвентарь
спецодежда промышленности
боты диэлектрические
обувь пвх
резиновые сапоги детские купить интернет магазин недорого
рабочая одежда стацкевич
высокие резиновые сапоги женские
купить обувь рабочую
Сапоги ПВХ мужские
спецодежда официальный сайт
бренды рабочей одежды
сапоги резиновые мужские магазин
спецодежда нательное белье
спецодежда для руководителей

Forum » RawrGamerz Gunz » Server Developments » How to create your very own custom bgm!! (Made easier for everybody :P)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024