Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » Random » Show Off/ Request Gfxs » Staff signature ^_^
Staff signature ^_^
SplashDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-23, 10:10 AM | Message # 21
Head Community Management
Group: Administrators
Someone deleted some of his posts.. Now i cant reffer..

LucienWolfDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 0:27 AM | Message # 22
RawrGunz 1337 member
Group: Users
I don't want to show the public, either PM me, or message on MSN.

Warlord34@verizon.net <-- MSN

Added (2009-09-24, 0:27 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Well it looks like Splash jumped right on my userbar -.-

ManyBlackPplDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 1:17 AM | Message # 23
RawrGunz Developer
Group: Moderators
User Bar looks ugly to me T_T

LucienWolfDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 1:25 AM | Message # 24
RawrGunz 1337 member
Sheesh, it's only 350 X 20. -.- I don't got much room to make real effects.

YoshinoDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 3:54 AM | Message # 25
Trial Game Mod
Quote (ManyBlackPpl)
aw... don't hate on him >.<. He just hasn't been around for a while, and he's saying the honest truth, even if he isn't saying it very nicely. Sure he complains, but if you think about it, a whole bunch of people complain a lot on the forums. It's their way of saying what they don't like. I don't see them blocked.

Tbh,

There is a fine line between egoing to an insane extent (ie, Gamaica's application/ his posts about decode) and disliking. If he can't be mature enough to voice his opinions in a mature way, then he shouldn't be allowed to voice his opinions. Right now, the forums are serving more as a 'stress reliever' for him and a 'stress gainer' for other members. That is just not fair. Yes life isn't fair. But this is a game, not life. Games (for the most part) strive to be fair. So, if he's ruining our (the communities) fun and loving attitude towards each other with remarks that shouldnt be said, then we dont need them. Thus, I really think we benefit better with him being blocked. <3.

Good day, and Good night.

LucienWolfDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 3:56 AM | Message # 26
RawrGunz 1337 member
Quote (Yoshino)
Tbh,

There is a fine line between egoing to an insane extent (ie, Gamaica's application/ his posts about decode) and disliking. If he can't be mature enough to voice his opinions in a mature way, then he shouldn't be allowed to voice his opinions. Right now, the forums are serving more as a 'stress reliever' for him and a 'stress gainer' for other members. That is just not fair. Yes life isn't fair. But this is a game, not life. Games (for the most part) strive to be fair. So, if he's ruining our (the communities) fun and loving attitude towards each other with remarks that shouldnt be said, then we dont need them. Thus, I really think we benefit better with him being blocked. <3.

Good day, and Good night.

Dickhead, no comment for the userbar in Splash's sig =/

PewPewDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 5:26 AM | Message # 27
RawrGunz Pro
Stick to the subject :O

LTrikkyZeeDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 5:45 AM | Message # 28
Da GFX Pro
Group: Blocked
Yeah Yoshi, Now that im unblocked u wana sort out bad blood hm? But when i was blocked u wanted me to stay that way hm?

I give my opinions in my way, If ur too sensitive to take them, u should juss shut up n find a place that has "Mature" opinions.

Ive been trying my fucking best to convince this server that thier screwed and they should fix some shit, i started with normal and respectful advices, but when no1 lsnned and screwed shit up even more, That's when i get pissed off.

If u check the thread i made lateley ud kno why ive been ahting on decode, But lol, ud take his sside too altho it's the wrong ide juss in purpose to tick me off. Gamaica got banned from staff, juss like i said it would happen, But no, YOUU decided to be a SMARTASS and decided to say that HE WOULD BE A PERFECT GM. Well he wasnt, and he got banned from GM. Makes shit obvious that all i said was true and u knew that, yet decided to fuck shit up, and take his side in purpose of arguing.

In the end ill say, i hate to say it tho but.. I told you soooo.

And if there's an immature person amongst me and u.. It would be you m8. Mature people kno the diff between seriousness and gayness. No offence.

U however make a joke out of nearly everything on this foking forum. Makes u immature.

-----LT BABY!

-----
LT For ur GFX Needs. PM me or Add my msn, LTrikkyZee@hotmail.com

LucienWolfDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 1:12 AM | Message # 29
RawrGunz 1337 member
Ok, we need a beef forum, seriously.

ManyBlackPplDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 2:20 AM | Message # 30
RawrGunz Developer
I'm gonna agree with LT on one thing for sure. It seems that people don't recognize other people very well UNTIL they have a very good chance, or they even make it to staff. No offence to gamaica, but before you became trial, I have to admit, I hadn't really seen many people who were actually devoted to you becoming staff. Just the usual Good Luck, and I think you'd be good as staff. But after you actually became trial, I began seeing more and more people say that you deserve to be a GM more than anything. Then after you got rejected as trial, nobody truly rebelled that the choice made was unjust. It was only when you made that thread with the rehired thing that people actually said something. I'm not gonna obliviously point out what I think is going on, but any1 with common sense should see where I'm going with this.

Anyways, we're like 50 miles away from on topic O_O.

@Lucien: Yeah I know the userbar is 320x20, which is why i don't like userbars very much. I'm not saying your a bad gfx artist, I'm just saying I hate it.

LTrikkyZeeDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 3:18 AM | Message # 31
Da GFX Pro
yeah, userbars are useless in all ways lol, they don't give an artist thier chance to design anything but a plain scale brush with a BG and a render that isnt even obvious, juss like grammar, u can't recognize something if it wasnt a full sentence.

And i can't comment on that userbar.. since it aint a full art work tbh lol.

-----LT BABY!

-----

LucienWolfDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 4:22 AM | Message # 32
RawrGunz 1337 member
Yeah well, I'm not going to make an entire tag, just to slam "RawrGunz Staff" on it.

LTrikkyZeeDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 4:47 AM | Message # 33
Da GFX Pro
I would, ina million years.

I quit GFX-ing for forums, now i officially GFX for myself only lol.

-----LT BABY!

-----

LucienWolfDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 4:51 AM | Message # 34
RawrGunz 1337 member
You fat lazy bastard. Where's my siggies?

LTrikkyZeeDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 5:00 AM | Message # 35
Da GFX Pro
GL with finding the old LT to make u them sigs =P.

-----LT BABY!

-----

LucienWolfDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 5:29 AM | Message # 36
RawrGunz 1337 member
Oh yeah, I'll slam my brush tool up your ass, and then mask it, with my magic wand. Then I'll rectangular marquee around your ass, and slam the pencil tool followed by the pen tool, and then use my squiggly brush to give you a tail. And on top of things, I'll use my Gradient filling to clean it up and slow down the pain from the gratification of my....

Yeah. I'll stop there for now. Enjoy.

Message edited by LucienWolf - Friday, 2009-09-25, 5:30 AM

LTrikkyZeeDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 5:49 AM | Message # 37
Da GFX Pro
Leave my ass alone man lol.

-----LT BABY!

-----

LucienWolfDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 5:50 AM | Message # 38
RawrGunz 1337 member
LMFAO. I know, that was the best shit I could come up with. Sadly, I didn't want to finish it.

Forum » Random » Show Off/ Request Gfxs » Staff signature ^_^
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024