Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
Vote for RawrGunz!Please VOTE for RawrGunz at top 200 pserver list!
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Splash, ManyBlackPpl  
Forum » RawrGamerz Community » Suggestions & Complaints » Event thing ;D prob worse
Event thing ;D prob worse
guztaw77Date: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 12:14 PM | Message # 1
RawrGunz Fan
Group: Users
Okay on a gunz i played long ago its was like when u won a event,u did like get (exapmple)Rcoins so whne u like won u did get like 50 rcoins and when u came 2 like 30 coins and 3rd like15 coins it was a shop at rawrgunz.com were all event stuffs were so like very overpowerd weps like LaserSg was like 10 coins so when u won event u could like take the items some other time O.o O.o o.o O.O Ö.ö O.ö

Prob bad idea O.o ps:i like to do O.o;D

3 winners

HORRIBLE ENGLISH!!! OT ENGLISH DUE

Message edited by guztaw77 - Thursday, 2009-08-13, 12:15 PM

G_manDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 1:02 PM | Message # 2
Spartan King
Group: Administrators
I actually really like the idea, but the trouble atm is creating the shop with the coin system
also i think we should make them like limit, like 5 coins for 10 days, 13 for 20 , 15 for 30 days

my sexy Girlfriend :P jus look below :P :P

AlphaMaleDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 1:04 PM | Message # 3
RawrGunz Pro
ahh, i get it somwhat of a conversion...

To those who don't understand, i will try to summarize this whole thing:

During events we do the event points as usual but once someone wins the event, the 2 "runner-up" players will also get rewarded only with less value.

1st Place - 50 or so "event coins"

2nd Place - 30 or so "event coins"

3rd Place - 15 or so "event coins"

For this idea, ima see the pros n cons here:

Pros:
- Addtional people can win
- Less confusing for those who are new
- Less hassle of which items the player is asking for

Cons:
- If there is a massive tie between 2nd and 3rd place, they would go into "tiebreaker" or somthing with an idea blink
- Hard to use this version at start (but can be revised)
- (This may not be true but...) Buying event items via coins would need to be conected to the panel and sql server?

Message edited by AlphaMale - Thursday, 2009-08-13, 1:04 PM

guztaw77Date: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 1:16 PM | Message # 4
RawrGunz Fan
O.o gurps u meana the items not ulimited?

G_manDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 3:50 PM | Message # 5
Spartan King
Quote (AlphaMale)
Cons:
- If there is a massive tie between 2nd and 3rd place, they would go into "tiebreaker" or somthing with an idea
- Hard to use this version at start (but can be revised)
- (This may not be true but...) Buying event items via coins would need to be conected to the panel and sql server?

Well i doubt it's possible to get a tie in events, i.e hns, lms, you cant really get a tie..
and the last point ur correct it will be hard but we can adapt to the ijji coin system like buying prems but instead of buying coins, you can win coins so everytime you win , we just add coins like ijji do when you pay them... still it's hard to make the shop

Quote (guztaw77)
gurps u meana the items not ulimited?

Yeah like if you win around 50 coins, 30 coins for a shotty for 30 days is reasonable, this way you can get more items from one event and you have a purpose to play events forever pretty much

also i'm thinkin if someone really desperately wants donors and is unable to pay for them , we can make donor items for like 5000 coins , it's tough sht but if you want it that bad, you should really pay hence the term donors but if you're that desperate , win events like 500 times?

AlphaMaleDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 4:02 PM | Message # 6
RawrGunz Pro
Quote (G_man)
you cant really get a tie..

not for 1st place but i meant for 2nd and 3rd places,

RempDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 4:03 PM | Message # 7
Support Game Mod
Group: Moderators
Gurps, let's say in LMS, three people have all won 2 rounds each. Player 1 wins a round (to win the game), now player 2 and player 3 both have two rounds each. Tiebreaker?

Proud clan leader of •_•

G_manDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 5:30 PM | Message # 8
Spartan King
Well the point system only exist for the time being as we dont have so many people but normally we would have no point system but anyways since im not the em anymore, the new em will determine the new rules etc etc

Forum » RawrGamerz Community » Suggestions & Complaints » Event thing ;D prob worse
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright RawrGunz © 2024